<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, April 10, 2002

All You Do Is Talk Talk

Blogged a chat with my buddy UrbanBaltoBoy on AOL. It went something like this:
UrbanBaltoBoy: Hey, babe! ;)
Wonder Boy: HI!! :-)
UrbanBaltoBoy: How R U? what' sup? I just got in.
Wonder Boy: Doing good! I went shopping today and got my hair done. It was a good day!:-)
UrbanBaltoBoy: Aww, I bet you look soo cute! ;) What did ya buy?
Wonder Boy: The new Cher CD, Data storage discs for the computer, a cable for the DVD player at Radio Shack.
UrbanBaltoBoy: Oh I want to burn that from my friend ... or just go buy it. Awesome! I haven’t gotten a DVD player yet- but I have one on my comp and I got the Sony Trinitron monitor so I could watch them in bed . :)
Wonder Boy: In bed, huh? :-P
UrbanBaltoBoy: Yeah, alone!
So how is life otherwise?
How's the hubby?
Wonder Boy: Good! Any day I don't have to work is good! Might go and shoot pool, later. Just relaxing with a cocktail. The husband is OK. He is working hard for the money!
UrbanBaltoBoy:Yeah, I think I might make a drink, myself.
We should go play pool sometime!! I love to play!
Plus, it would be cool to meet! You seem really cool and I can always use friends!
Wonder Boy: Yeah, we should! Although I warn you, I'm not that good. If you have any talent you'll beat the pants off me!
UrbanBaltoBoy: I’m not that good. . .
but I have streaks!
Wonder Boy: I do too, but they're rare!
UrbanBaltoBoy:Yeah, same here!
Wonder Boy: Thinkin' 'bout making some Oodles of Noodles!
UrbanBaltoBoy: They’re so bad for you, ya know-- too much sodium!!
Wonder Boy: You know, if it weren't for ramen noodles I would have starved to death years ago.
Well, that and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.
UrbanBaltoBoy: Well, I love PBJ!!
Wonder Boy: I'm not much of a cook.
If I can't stick it in the microwave then screw it!
UrbanBaltoBoy: Aww
If I had a b/f then I would cook more!
So-- really --if you'd like to meet for a drink and some pool I’d love it- if your hubbie wouldn’t mind-- or he could come too!
Wonder Boy: Yeah, we'll have to plan something. The new schedule for me comes out tomorrow, so I'll know my days off then.
UrbanBaltoBoy: OK. Cool .
Just let me know!
Wonder Boy: OK!
UrbanBaltoBoy: Cool!