<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, April 20, 2002

Everybody Knows, Even The Ones Who Don't

I walked around downtown to clear my head. I'm confused, bewildered, and a little stunned right now.
I went to the One Stop Shop on Howard Street and got a Diet Pepsi Twist and a glazed donut. (I figure one cancels out the other.)

Lots of stuff went down with me and the husband last night and it wasn't pretty!

All the arguing, and the bitterness, and the problems relating we've been having just came to a head.
It got pretty ugly.

Honestly, I don't know where things stand at this point.
It's kind of ironic, considering when I blogged last (just yesterday!) everything was fine. Just goes to show you how quickly things can change!

    Here's what went down:
We were having a discussion (argument) and he revealed to me he had cheated on me with a "friend" of his over a year ago!

I was stunned from just hearing that.

Then he went on to tell me that he was currently having an affair with the 20 year old guy named Jeff that we met at a New Years party (2001) and that he was leaving me to be with him!!!

The thing that really pissed me off though, was the fact that I suspected something the whole time and when I asked G. about it he said
"Have I ever given you any reason to distrust me? You're being paranoid."
The thing that bothers me the most is that I bought it!
I believed him even though the voice in my head knew there was something going on.
(Don't ask me how I knew. I have a kind of 6th sense about these things.)

Then, on top of that, it turns out that everyone else knows what's was going on.
I was (as they say) the Last to Know. I feel like everyone is laughing at me behind my back.
I find that kind of hard to swallow too.

There's more to this story, but I'm not going to get into all the gory details just yet (and believe me, it's pretty gory!) but I will soon.
Trust.

Note to UrbanBaltoBoy: Thanks for the info. You opened my eyes.
Note to Swedish Joe: Thanks for your support.
Note to G-Man: Does the word "sanctimonious" mean anything to you?

I'll blog more later when there's more to report, OK?