<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Monday, April 29, 2002

In A Flux

Well, it turns out I didn't get the place I wanted because the rent was late a couple of times at my current apartment. I think that's baloney! I mean, sure it was late--but it and the late fees were paid. It's not like I got evicted or anything.
*sigh*
I'm still looking. I really want this place on St. Paul street, but that's not available until June 1st. We'll see what happens.

OK--stuff that's happened recently:

Still sleeping with the Ex-husband. We've been "fooling around" almost every day and it's been wild---and passionate too! It's just like when we first got together.
I wonder what his new boyfriend would say if he knew?
Maybe I should tell him?
Or maybe he'll read about in here. If so, I hope it ruins his day!
Am I bitter? You bet your life I am!

I an such a jerk!!! I washed the jeans with David's party invitation in them! Totally ruined! (I cursed myself for awhile after that!)
I don't have his phone number, or email, or anything! *Grrrrrrrr!* So David, if you read this send me an email, OK?

Packing all my things up in boxes to prepare for the move. It's exhausting just to think about it.

Went to the Hippo Saturday night. Met this cute guy named Stanislav from the Ukraine. Very hot. He wanted to go to my place, but I couldn't do that still living with the Ex. So I just went home. Had sex with the Ex (sounds like a rap song lyric--doesn't it?) which was very nice.

Worked like a dog all weekend, but made oodles of money. I'm gonna need all of it for the big move, I'm sure.

Well, gotta go. I'm still apartment hunting. I gotta call Nikki about the St. Paul street apartment, and then pack some more--and then go to work!

Ciao!