<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Believe It, Or Not

I can't believe my life sometimes!
OK, stuff that's happened--but just the highlights.
    Friday:
So sore and tired from moving and exhaused from all the emotional stuff I was going through I went to work and I intended to just throw myself into my job, but we were very slow and I got stuck with the section by the window under the vents which is one of the slowest areas of the restaraunt.
Tips were terrible! Everyone was complaining about the draft from the vents---It wasn't a good night.
Went to Leon's after work and the nice bartender gave me a drink on the house!
(Thanks, Bert!) Then I went back to my apartment.
Woke up in the middle of the night not knowing where I was--then I remembered. Had a hard time getting back asleep again.
    Saturday:
Woke up early and went to the Saint Paul Food Market for Oodles of Noodles and some other stuff. Went to work and it was kinda tough dealing with all the questions. "Where's your husband?"
*groan*
I simply said "Oh, he's on a trip visiting a friend." I missed him (my husband, my ex-husband---whatever) alot and I called his cell phone and he said he didn't want to be there with him, he wanted to be with me and that he still loved me. I chokingly told him I loved him too with tears running down my face.
Went out for "just one drink" Saturday night to the Hippo. ,br>Saw my friend Donnie, which was pretty cool. ,br> Saw the Ex's boyfriend there too, but the Ex wasn't with him. I really coulda done without seeing that! ,br> I resisted the urge I had to pick up the largest, heaviest object I could find and bash him in the head with it. It wasn't easy, though.
It was my inhuman self-control which saved the day, (and saved him from a nasty concussion.)
I only had one beer, then I went home.
Alone.
    Sunday:
My pager went off early in the morning. (My phone isn't on yet--maybe next week.) It was the husband. We met for coffee and talked. He said he wanted to try again. I said I wanted to try again too.
Sunday was Mother's day and it sucked. That's all that needs to be said about that. It was horrible. I know what the Ninth Circle of hell is like, because I was there. Spent the night with the husband. Some of the hottest sex I ever had! It was amazing!
    Monday:
The husband's new boyfriend showed up at work to have lunch with him.
They ate while I seethed and stewed in my own juices.
G. was telling him that he wasn't ready for him to move in just yet. G. said he had to break it to him gradually and not all at once.
As G. was telling him he was sitting there, crying his eyes out.
Believe it or not, I almost felt sorry for him. Then I thought "He fooled around with a man he knew was married--He deserves what he gets!"
*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!*
Not much else to report about that night.
    Today:
Woke up, did laundry, took a bath, washed my hair. Got a page from the husband and he said that his boyfriend will be living in Pennslylvania (sp?) all summer and that would give us a chance to see if we can make our relationship work. Can we, I wonder? I know I want to. I'm so confused.
I'll blog more later when more stuff happens.