<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, May 18, 2002

Situation Normal - All F*cked Up

Everythings almost "back to normal" (whatever that means) with me and G. (my husband--tired of typing "my husband" over and over again) and I've even moved back in!

Please hold your applause until we can determine whether this is a good thing, or not.

There's still alot that needs to be sorted out and it's not going to be easy.
G.'s manstress doesn't know I'm back yet and I don't think he's the type to give up so easily.

In case you haven't already guessed, the whole idea of him just makes my skin crawl.

I wanted G. to tell him right away that I'm back. I think it's important that everyone knows where they stand.
I certainly know I would have appriciated knowing everything instead of being kept in the dark all those months while being CHEATED ON!!!
(I'm still a little bitter. Can you tell?)

Anyway, I want G. to tell him right away:
"You were a passing fancy. I love my husband and I'm staying with him and trying to make my marriage work. It was nice while it lasted, but . . ." or the equivelent, but G. says "the time isn't ripe yet".
Why does everything have to be his way all the time?

Anyway, now we have two apartments.

I'm gonna see if I can break my lease at the new apartment, because we really don't need two.
I need to read my lease over again to see what it says about that.

Who knows where the future will lead.
You'll know when I do.