<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, June 07, 2002

. . .

Didn’t sleep that good last night. Had this nightmare where all these bugs were flying at me trying to bite me.
It was pretty bad.
Glad I don't dream like that every night.

Gay Pride Day is coming.
G. said he’s not going, but I can go if I want.
Yeah, that’ll go over real well.
It’s a test, you see. A trap, actually. He wants to find out if I’ll actually go to Gay Pride without him.
He knows how much I enjoy Pride Day so the whole situation just sucks.
If I go without him, he’ll get upset. If I don’t go, I’ll get upset.
I can't win.

Nothing to eat in the house. I keep opening up the ‘fridge and expecting food to magically appear.
I swear, I’ve looked in there five times already. I’ll get something to eat when I get to work, but I’m hungry now.

Been trying to contact my good friend Fireguy. I’ve been thinking about him all the time lately.
We had a “thing” around 4 years ago, but for various reasons it never went further than that.
He met someone, then I hooked up with G. and we kind of lost contact. I just wonder how he’s doing.
I just sent him an email, so hopefully I’ll hear from him soon.

Note to UrbanBaltoBoy: I haven’t forgotten you. You’ll be hearing from me soon.
(That’s a promise, not a threat!)