<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, September 12, 2002

100 Things About Me

My contribution to the "100 Things, 100 Bloggers, 100 Days" Project:

100 Things About Me

1. I'm a Libra on the cusp of Scorpio. (11 minutes later and I would've been a Scorpio on the cusp of Libra--it was that close!)
2. My favorite cocktail is bourbon and Coke.
3. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
4. I hate cleaning the apartment and doing laundry -- but I do it anyway.
5. My parents kicked me out of the house and disowned me when they found out I was gay. (They read my diary.)
6. I have never had s'mores.
7. I haven't seen Raiders of the Lost Ark or Purple Rain, much to the amazement of everyone who hears this.
8. My favorie color is red.
9. Halloween is my favorite holiday.
10. My middle name is "Dee" (like Billy Dee Williams).
11. I can keep a secret, but only if you tell me "This is a secret--don't tell anybody". Tell me something without saying that and I'm liable to blab it to anyone that'll listen.
12. I cover any spots (blemishes) with concealer before I go anywhere important.
13. I have a collection of Wonder Woman comic books going back to the Golden Age.
14. I use only Pepsodent toothpaste.
15. My shoe size is 11.
16. I have 3 goldfish named Leon, Lester, and Whitey.
17. I like to sing in the shower.
18. Sometimes I talk in my sleep.
19. I'm a smoker (Newport Box 100's) but I'm trying to cut down.
20. I don't really watch my diet (Cholesterol? What's that?) so it's amazing I'm as thin as I am.
21 I am on time or early for almost everything.
22. I can spend an hour to get my hair just right.
23. I am an only child--no brothers or sisters.
24. I like my steak cooked medium-rare.
25. I graduated high school in 1987.
26. My favorite coffee flavor is hazelnut.
27. I wear briefs, not boxers. (I don't like to flop around.)
28. I've seen The Wizard of OZ over 30 times.
29. I've worn glasses since I was 8.
30. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite films.
31. I don't like to talk on the phone much.
32. I used to love Fruity Pebbles cereal, but I haven't had it in years.
33. I sang Mack the Knife at Karaoke once.
34. I love Chinese food, especially General Tso's Chicken.
35. I cry like a baby when I watch a sad movie.
36. I'm a night person. I'd sleep all day if I could.
37. I worked for a year and a half at Club Atlantis as a go-go boy in the early 90's.
38. I was raised Southern Baptist, but I rejected it when I discovered I was gay and, according to their interpretation of the Bible, I was going to Hell.
39. I page through the dictionary looking for words I don't know the meaning of.
40. I could live on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches if I had to.
41. I had my tonsils removed when I was 7.
42. I know the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything.
43. It is often difficult for me to make decisions.
44. I an very jealous. Try to take my man and I'll knock you into next week and see you next Tuesday!
45. I don't know Kung Fu, but I have seen Enter the Dragon.
46. When I wake up my hair is all over the place, like Medusa. Not a pretty sight.
47. I don't care for the countryside much. It's pretty and all, buy I'm a City Boy.
48. I never got the point of non-alcoholic beer.
49. I don't have a tattoo---yet.
50. I've probably seen every episode of The Golden Girls, yet I watch it every day.
51. I dressed in drag the first time on October 31st, 1990. It was also the last.
52. My cat Bigfoot was run over by a truck when I was 10. I cried for a month.
53. I put all my CDs on "shuffle" when I play them to mix 'em up a bit.
54. I love White Castle cheeseburgers. Whenever I'm in New York I take the PATH train to Jersey City, NJ just to go to White Castle.
55. My baby does the hanky panky.
56. I dyed my hair red once. I looked like Ronald McDonald. It wasn't pretty.
57. They haven't made a Ben & Jerry's flavor I haven't liked.
58. The first clue I was gay was when I was 11 and got turned on my the men's underwear section of the Sears catalog.
59. I drink Slurpees real fast on purpose, just to get that "brain freeze".
60. I can make Ramen Noodles over a hundred different ways.
61. I sleep in the nude usually.
62.I don't care much for beer, but I'll drink it if that's all there is.
63. I hate to dress up. I'm a jeans and t-shirt type of guy.
64. I very rarely get a headache, but when I do it's really bad.
65. I crack my knuckles all the time.
66. The only reason I look at the Abercrombie & Fitch catalog is to ogle the cute boys.
67. I dream in black and white. (Kind of like old-timey TV.)
68. I dance around my apartment in my underwear.
69. My favorite number!
70. My scent of choice is Egoiste by Chanel.
71. I don't like to repeat myself. I said, I don't like to repeat myself!
72. I was on Romper Room when I was 5.
73. I could never be a Jehovah's Witness because I didn't see the accident.
74. I used to get up early Saturday mornings as a child just to watch TV. My favories were h.r. pufnstuf and The Superfriends.
75. I went to my first gay bar when I was 16. It was Leon's, "Baltimore's Oldest and Friendliest Gay Bar".
76. My first job was at a bowling alley when I was 15.
77. I am in love with my husband now more than ever.
78. I have to sleep with at least 2 pillows under my head.
79. I'm a big John Waters fan. I've seen almost all of his films.
80. I have never been able to blow a bubble with bubblegum.
81. The first record album I bought with my own money was Paralell Lines by Blondie when I was 8.
82. I'm very impatient. I hate waiting for things.
83. I'm not a big fan of surprises--even pleasant ones.
84. I have never played the Lottery.
85. The only sections of the newspaper I read are the horoscope, the movie/music reviews, advice columns, and the funnies.
86. I was a big fan of Melrose Place.
87. I love going to thrift stores, yard sales, and flea markets.
88.I like to believe anything is possible.
89. I lived in Washington DC for a year and worked at the National Peace Foundation, a charity which provided relief to war-torn countries.
90.I've been with my husband almost 4 years.
91. My favorite animals at the zoo have always been the wildcats, especially the cheetahs. They're so fast and strong, with only meat on their bones.
92. I tend to look at the bright side of every situation.
93. I call my penis "Mr. Happy".
94. I sing along to the theme songs and commercials on TV.
95. I like alot of butter on my popcorn. By the time I'm finished it's more like "popcorn soup".
96. I know why the caged bird sings.
97. I'm really lazy when it comes to responding to my email.
98. I don't make New Year's resoloutions.
99.I once had a cat named "Miss Thing".
100. The thing that bothers me the most about this world is man's inhumanity to man.