<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, September 27, 2002

Sleepless in Baltimore

  • I woke up to a beautiful day! It took awhile to get to sleep last night, though. I can’t understand why. I didn’t have anything on my mind. No worries I can think of. But I spent a good three hours tossing and turning and watching the time get later and later. I feel OK now, but I’m going to be exhausted later, I can tell already.
  • I want just 10% of Geico’s ad budget. I’d be totally set for life. Every fuggin’ time I turn on the TV I see that damn talking gecko!
  • Humming along to a Mitsubishi commercial I was surprised to discover it was Dirty Vegas’ “Days Go By”. I’ve been hearing it alot at the Hippo lately. They’ve been playing the video every time I go there.
  • Putting my “request off” for my birthday now. I feel my birthday is like my own personal holiday. I never work on my birthday. Now I just gotta figure out what I wanna do. Thought about taking another trip to New York. I love New York in the autumn. I have plenty of time to figure it out, though.
Yet another Friday Five:

1. What are your favorite ways to relax and unwind?
Lounging around my apartment in sweatclothes watching TV or reading. Working hard at doing absoloutley nothing. Anytime I don’t have anywhere to be or anything that needs doing is totally the best.

2. What do you do the moment you get home from work/school/errands?
Right after work I like to jump in the shower to wash the restaurant (and the smells it brings) off of me.

3. What are your favorite aromatherapeutic smells?
I’ve never tried “aromatherapy” per se, but I love the smell of cinnamon, and the smell of bread baking. I had this energizing tangeringe scented oil I got for a present once. It smelled good, but I didn’t feel any more energized than I normally do.

4. Do you feel more relaxed with a group of friends or hanging out by yourself?
By myself, usually. I enjoy hanging out with friends, but when I’m alone I’m totally at ease.

5. What is something that you feel is relaxing but most people don't?
I get really relaxed when I groom myself: style my hair, trim my fingernails, shave my face. When I’m taking care of the phsical stuff I feel great. I’m Getting Things Done.