<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, October 24, 2002

A Brand New Day

I woke up today feeling totally refreshed and energized. It's amazing how fresh, clean, and brilliant this world looks when you've had enough sleep!
The singing birds lift my spirits.
Their joyousness gives me strength.
I woke up a few minutes before my husband and just lied there and watched him sleeping.
So beautiful. So handsome.
Mine.
I looked at you across that narrow yet infinite expanse of space between us. All the diamonds in the world sparkle behind your closed eyes, hiding from me. In your breath was the ebb and flow of the universe. Waves of calm washed against the shores of my soul. With you I am complete.
To know you are loved and to love in return is one of life's most precious gifts.
I am more lucky than I know.
Joy is not in things, it is in us.
Laughter is the song of the angels.
A bird does not sing because he has an answer. He sings because he has a song.