<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, November 14, 2002

Ballin'

  • Went out last night for the first time in about 2 weeks and had a ball.
    I went to the Hippo for Happy Hour and saw Bert (who tends bar at Leon's) and he bought me a shot of peppermint schnaaps.
    I played pool for a liitle while and I was terrible. I am so out of practice.

    After that I went over to Central Station.

  • After that I went to Blockbuster and got The Broken Hearts Club. It was actually pretty good.
    I was kind of disappointed that Dennis (played by Timothy Olyphant) and Kevin didn't end up together at the end, but that's how life happens.

    Things don't always turn out happy.

  • Got an application to the City Cafe, but I haven't filled it out yet. I know I'm off Monday, so I'll fill it out by then and turn it in.
If you interested in anagrams (a word or phrase formed by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase) check out The Internet Anagram Server. Type in anything and it will give you all the possible combinations of anagrams for whatever you type.
Pretty cool, huh?