<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

What's Playin'?

I was at work yesterday, and on the sound-system they played Hall & Oates, then some Phil Collins song, and after that I was subjected to "Africa" by Toto.
Melissa (another server) saw the sour expression on my face and asked me what was wrong.
    "I'm in Hell's waiting room."

    "Huh?"

    "OK," I replied, "Just for a minute imagine that Hell is real. A place where all the sinners go to be punished for all their dirty deeds. Once you've got that, imagine that before you actually get into Hell, you have to wait in Hell's waiting room. I'm sure there are lots of dammned souls and alot of paperwork to do for each one to make sure they go to the right place."

    "I got it, I think." Melissa said.

    "Well, in Hell's waiting room there aren't any magazines to look at, the chairs are probably as uncomforatble as Hell (pun intended) and everyone in Hell's waiting room hears the music that they despise the most. I just got a sample of what it must be like."

    "I get it!" Melissa said. "If I ever get there, they'll be playing ABBA!"