<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

First, an apology. It seems like all I ever do in this blog is bitch, whine, and/or complain, and for that, dear reader, I am truly sorry.

I've decided that I will bitch no more!

It's not that there aren't things wrong, but I've found that instead of correcting the problems, I just let all my frustrations out in here.
It's good, and it's thereaputic. It makes me feel better.
But it doesn't solve the underlying problem(s), does it?
More on this in future posts.

I've made the momentous decision today that I will not give cigarettes to co-workers or people in bars when they ask for one.

I try to be nice.
I think about the times when I didn't have a cigarette and was way grateful to get one from someone.

But I gave away 10 cigarettes to people yesterday.
I am not a cigarette dispenser!!!
The next time someone asks I'm gonna say "Sorry, I can't spare any."
Even if I have a full pack.