<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Every Word I Spew Is A Bird's Eye View

  • It turns out I never made it to The Allegro last night, or Happy Hour for that matter. By the time I decided to go out it was 10:30 and Happy Hour had long since been over.
    I went to The Quest instead and there wasn't hardly anyone in there.
    Normally, that would bother me. Half the fun in going out is looking at people.
    Last night, for some reason, I didn't really mind it.
    One good thing about The Quest is that they have food there, so I munched on a jalapeno cheese filled soft pretzel, sipped my cocktail, and just absorbed the quiet and dark.

  • I just got back from the Crew Leader meeting.
    It's the same old thing: Get the crew in gear, get more cleaning done, get people motivated.
    blah, blah, blah!
    We all work damn hard all the time, but it's never enough for them. They always want more.

  • I had to change the logo again. It was just too damn big. I like this one better anyway.
    I need to get some kind of graphics program for my computer. I've been using Microsoft Paint, and it's kind of primitive.