<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, March 08, 2003

Everything Counts In Large Amounts

Busy at work yesterday. Four buses full of tourists all came in pretty much all at once, plus our reglar guests. It was a madhouse.
I ended up getting the tour group, which was good because the gratuity is already included. It sounds terrible but when you've already gotten the tip before the people even sit down, you tend not to work as hard. They still got good service though. It's almost impossible for me to give bad service.
I'm contitioned, like a lab rat or one of Pavlov's dogs.

Stopped at The Drinkery after work for a change of pace. Kind of boring in there except this guy who kept buying everyone these "Black Death" shooters. I know it had Blue Curaco and Chambord in it, but what other ingredients were added I have no idea. It was tasty, but I'm not a shooter's type of person, really. Give me my bourbon and coke and I'm good to go.

Have you seen the new Goldfish cheese crackers that come in colors? I saw them yesterday at work. They look like cat food! One of the wairesses was stuffing her face with them and I said "What the Hell is that, Meow Mix?"

Off to work in a few minutes.
I work a day shift tomorrow and I'm off Monday. I'm not going to know what to do with myself!
Ah, well, I'm sure I'll think of something.