<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, March 01, 2003

No Bitches

I wasn't the bitch I said I was gonna be the other day, but that was only because I had a good crew that day and the restaraunt wasn't busy at all, so my people had no excuses not to take care of thier guests.
Everyone kept saying to me "What's wrong? You look tired!" and my response was "I am tired!"
The thing of it is, is when I feel like that time just stretches and elongates and it seems like the night will never be over. I kept looking at my watch and it didn't seem like time was moving at all. "Will it never end?" I kept thinking.
Fortunately, it did.

I didn't even go out after work. I just went home and crashed and I totally overslept the next day (yesterday) to the point where I almost had to rush to get ready for work.
That's OK though, because I got plenty of sleep. I guess I needed it.

It's March already, which means spring is just around the corner.
Thank goodness! I don't know how much more of this winter I can take.
I used to love wintertime and playing in the snow when I was a kid, now I can barely tolerate it.
It's amazing what a couple of years can do.