<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Sunday, March 16, 2003

The One And Only



Yes, that's me, your humble narrator and anti-hero.
This photo was taken Friday morning at Serendipty, (one of my favorite coffee shops), with owner Jeff's digital camera.
It's not a bad photo, really, so I thought I'd post it.

There's not much going on at the moment.
Off to work soon and I'm dreading it, because I know I'm gonna get chewed out about the horrible close we had at the restaraunt last night.
It wasn't my fault, really.
The closing manager was turning the lights out and made us leave, so we didn't get to finish everything that should have been done.
Plus. getting my crew motivated and working hard is like trying to squeeze blood from a turnip.
The General Manager doesn't like excuses, though, so I'm gonna get an earful no matter what I say or do.
At least I'm prepared for it. It doesn't make it any better, but at least it's not going to be a surprise.
I'm not a big fan of surprises.

I'm not going to dwell on it too much though. I'm just gonna deal with what I can and get through the day.