<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Monday, May 05, 2003

Hola!

Hola!Happy Cinco de Mayo everybody!

I'm working tonight, but I plan on stopping somewhere after work for a margarita and/or a Corona.

(I don't know how true this is, but somebody was telling me last night that the reason people put lime wedges in Corona is to keep flies from crawling down the neck of the bottle.
Pretty gross, huh?)

ugh
I've had absoloutely no time for anything the last couple of days because I've been working so much.
I worked 8-4 Saturday and then rushed from work to go to a wedding.
My girl Tashea married her fiancee David on Saturday night!
They are so much in love and I love seeing that. It was very obvious how much they care for one another.
The ceremony was beautiful and I found myself tearing up when they exhanged vows.
I can't help it, I get weepy at weddings.

Congratulations Tashea and David!! The best of luck and every happiness to you both, you deserve it!