<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Sunday, July 06, 2003

Cuts Like A Knife

I just got finished getting ready for work.
After putting a new blade in my razor, I went ahead and cut the hell out of myself -- and not on purpose, either. (I'm not that masochistic.)
So now I'm sitting here with little bits of toilet paper stuck to my face.
Now that's attractive!
You ladies are so lucky! You don't have to run a razor sharp peice of metal over your faces--a delicate part of your body that everybody sees-- every single day.
But now that I think about it, ladies do shave their armpits and legs -- which is probably takes alot more effort and time.
And ladies do have alot of other monthly stuff that I never have to worry about.
So OK, I take it back. Men are luckier. Sorry about that!

I don't know what the heck is going on, but work's been going incredibly well lately.
I must have wandered into some Bizarro alternate universe or something where good and evil are reversed.
Why is this happening now when I'm slated to start another job soon?
It's either fate having it's way with me or a sinister plot to keep me there, but I'm not fooled.
I'm just going to ride it out and enjoy it--it might not last that long.