<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Down In It

Now everybody's got advice they just keep on giving.
Doesn't mean too much to me.
Lot's of people out to make believe they're living.
Can't decide who they should be.

I understand about indecision,
But I don't care if I get behind.
People living in competition,
All I want is to have my peace of mind.
--Boston
"Peace of Mind"
I've been kind of burnt out lately.
Too much work, not enough R & R is what it is.
It doesn't help that the husband and I have been working totally different schedules with completely different days off.
I'm saying hello as he's saying goodbye or vice versa.
It's frustrating, because spending time with him is one of my favorite things.
I gotta find some way to fix this.
Other than quitting my job. That would put us in a finacial pickle it would be tough to get out of.

Off tomorrow. YAY!
I have a hair appontment tomorrow morning and I'm going to get it all cut off. I'm sick of worrying about it.
Call me space monkey!