<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

It's A Fine Day

OK, my image server crashed at some point last night so that's why the images on this site aren't displaying. I checked the website and got this cryptic message:
"Due to a failure of our second backup server tonight we have begun the transition to our new equipment ahead of schedule. Bear with us during this period, we're doing our best to keep everything online. We are nearly quadrupling our capacity with this upgrade!"
I could get all bent out of shape about it, but what good would that do?
*sigh*
So I'll just let it go and be patient.
It isn't easy, but i'll try.

I'm off work today so it's gonna be a good day--I'm determined.
It's all about me today.
I know, I know, I said I'd finish cleaning my closet today, but I really don't feel like it.
You know that saying "Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today?". My version seems to be "Why do it today when you can do it tomorrow?"
I'm so bad.

I've been totally groovin' my boney butt off to the fantabulous tunes sent to me by my insect friend.
He really knows how to make a fuggin' good CD! It's all I've been listening to.

So I'm jazzed up, in a good mood despite everything, and I'm totally ready to seize the day.
I might even go to Happy Hour later.
It's been awhile.