<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, August 08, 2003

A Brief Pause

There's not enough hours in the day sometimes!

I didn't have time to post anything yesterday and I almost don't have time today, and this weekend is justmad crazy full of things I have to do.
*sigh*

I've decided to take all my dirty clothes (and there are alot of them) to the laundromat instead of just washing them one load at a time in the basement. That's tomorrow's project.
Plus, whenever someone does laundry down there water comes seeping out from somewhere behind the washing machine.
It's really gross.
I've called the rental office about it awhile back, but they haven't done anything about it yet.
And I'm still waiting for my garbage disposal to be fixed and I called them almost a month ago.
I don't want to have to get ugly with these people, but I will.

Work has been really slow, lately. I'm talking much slower than usual.
I might just have to get another job right away instead of waiting for the one I want, which just sucks.
This job just isn't cuttin' it. I'm not making near as much money as I used to, and it's not because of lack of service on my part. I'm the best there is at what I do.
I'm going to try and stick it out, though.
I'm not optimistic.

I probably won't get a chance to blog until Monday when I have a day off.
I can't wait.