<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Do It Like This

I'm off work today and I spent the entire morning just lying around in bed. It's kind of bad to say, but when G. gets up and goes about his business I just love having the bed all to myself. I can take as much space up as I want, hog the covers, rumple the sheets.
It's mine, all mine!

What I should be doing is sending emails to people I've kind of been neglecting lately. They're piling up pretty quick.
Oh, hell with it. I'll take care of that later.

What I really need to do it grab some grub.
I'm hungry like the wolf. And there's nothing in my cabinets but a box of spaghetti and half a loaf of bread, and the 'fridge contains only condiments: ketchup, mayonaise, mustard, and about 20 packs of soy sauce and duck sauce from the Chinese take-out place.
I could make a mayonaise sandwich, but I think I'd rather have something else.

Well, now that I think of it, I really should be getting to the drug store. I have only one cigarette left and that'll be gone before I know it.
Me without a cigarette is like making Dr. Banner angry. I'm much scarier than the Hulk, believe me.

Gee whiz! My list of Things To Do is getting longer and longer the more I think about it.

Maybe I should just stop thinking and start doing.