<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, August 16, 2003

Nice To Meet You, Now Let Me Go And Wash My Hand

I'm feeling kind of anti-social today.
It would be great if I could just shut myself up in the apartment, take the phone off the hook, pull the shades down, get into bed and pull the covers up over me and just not interact with anyone today.
Does anyone else ever feel like this, or is it just me?
There's nothing wrong with me. I'm not feeling depressed or anything. Actually, believe it or not, I'm in a pretty good mood.
A great mood, as a matter of fact.
That's why I want to shut myself away, cause I just know someone or something is going to come along and spoil it.
Since I'm working tonight, and it's All-You-Can-Eat Shrimp Night at the restaraunt, it's almost a given.
*sigh*
What else can I do but just grin and bear it?

I caught Boy Meets Boy on Bravo last night. They showed 2 episodes back to back.
My opinion?
It was OK. I thought I would enjoy it more than I did. I think it was that "straight element" that bothered me. There's these straight men pretending to be gay to win money. I don't think that's right.
I doubt they'd do a twisted version where it's a girl among a bunch of men, some of which were gay, but pretending to be straight to win money.
Although, now that I think of it, that's not a bad idea! They could call it Straight Acting and have 12 gay guys and 3 straight guys and the poor woman has to weed out the gay ones!
If any TV producer uses this idea I want a cut of the profits. It's my idea, dammit!

Anyway, I'm off to the coal mines. Hopefully, it'll be a good night.
I've got my fingers crossed.