<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Too Vibelicious For Ya, Babe!

I'm feeling great!
I got plenty of sleep, got lots of things done and my list of "Things To Do" has been reduced to only one thing:
  • Enjoy the day!

  • I can totally dig that!

    I got the hair-do done, thank God!
    I got to the hairdresser's around 10-ish.
    Right on time!
    There was no waiting at all. Cheryl took me right back and shampooed me and asked me about the restaraunt. She's really chatty. She keeps telling me she'll come to the restaraunt for dinner one night, but she never does.
    Anyway, before I know it I'm in the chair and she asked me what I wanted and I told her:
    "Something clean cut. Short. I'm sick of all this hair!"
    A flurry of scissors later and she's done. My head felt 10 pounds lighter, like I could float on out of there if I wanted.
    At first, I didn't care for the way she cut it, because she chopped all my bangs off and I'm used to having some kind of hair on my forehead.
    But, once I got home and I put gel on it and attacked it with my comb, I'm really liking it!
    Stylin' and profilin'!

    I weighed myself when I got up this morning.
    140 lbs.
    According to the Height/Weight chart, since I'm 6'2" with a medium frame I'm underweight by at least 25 pounds!
    I can't even imagine weighing any more than I do.
    Where in the hell would I put it?
    I'd rather be underweight than overweight any day, though.
    I am a lean mean machine!