<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

I Know You'll Miss Me Blind

This got typed up and was placed on my managers desk yesterday:
Septemer 15, 2003

To: Richard Caseres, General Manager
Re: Notification of termination of employment.

Dear Sir:

This letter is to notify you that due to other occupational opportunities, my last day of employment with Golden Corral will be Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Considering the fact that I am notifying you in advance and that I am an employee in good standing, I trust that in the event I should ever be desirous to return to Golden Corral, I shall be allowed to do so.

I also trust that in the even a potential employer should contact you in the future regarding my employment at Golden Corral, that I shall be given a favorable reference.

Thank you for the experience and opportunity.
Sincerely,
Jim D. H-------

The second paragraph was just in case (God forbid) I should ever need to go back.
The way I'm feeling now, the only way I'm ever going back in there is if someone drags my cold, white dead corpse through the door.

I will so glad to say goodbye to that place forever.