<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

There's Nothing To It!

I had a great Labor Day.
The most great thing about it is I didn't labor!
By an amazing stroke of luck they scheduled me off yesterday, so I celebrated by sleeping until noon, and then lying around my apartment in my underwear watching TV.
Lazy, lazy, lazy!
I know I should probably be ashamed of myself for doing an impression of a vegetable for an entire day, but anything I thought about doing seemed more trouble than it was worth.
Plus, it's not like I do it all the time.

I'm so looking forward to the "Miss Leon's" Contest this Saturday night at 9PM.
I missed last years and apparently it was quite an event.
Lots of tacky drag! It will probably be one of those "So awful it's funny" type of things.
Oh, the irony!
My girl Blondie told me she's never seen a drag show, so i'm taking her with me. She's going to meet me somewhere and we're going together, unless she has to work.
She's supposed to let me know as soon as she knows her schedule.

The lease is up at my apartment building soon, so I'm thinking of moving.
I've got my Apartment Shopper's Guide and I'm seeing what's out there.
I need a change of scenery, I think.