<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Eat to the Beat

I am loving the new place!

I went "exploring" yesterday and there are three Chinese food restaurants, a pizza place, and a sandwich shop, all within a two block radius!
I'll never go hungry again!

I stopped by the Chinese restaurant closest to the house yesterday (called The Golden Crown, I think) because I haven't gotten around to buying groceries yet. I got chicken with black bean sauce, an egg roll, and a small egg drop soup, and that was dinner.
Good stuff. I could eat Chinese food all day, every day and never get sick of it.

Yesterday I hooked up the stereo, so I can listen to all of my CDs now.
Thank God! I was going crazy without my music.
Unfortunatewly, the cable isn't hooked up yet, so I have to settle for regular TV with horrible reception. Yuck.

I want to get started painting, but G. and I are working separate schedules (again) and we haven't picked out the paint colors yet.
I'm thinking of an antique white or very light tan for the living room and G. agrees, but I don't want to just choose something without his input.

It'll happen soon enough.
I'm just impatient.