<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Monday, October 27, 2003

Hang Up And Run To Me

I'm usually off on Mondays, but they switched my schedule around.
That's OK, because it's raining like crazy and the weather is really crappy, so I might as well be at work, right?

I'm buzzin right now, and it's not because of all of the coffee I drank this morning. I'm just all excited about Fireguy's visit next month.
He sent me an email and right after I read it I called him up and just hearing his voice made my day so much better.
He has always had that effect on me.

Work was a bitch yesterday. I'd just as soon erase it from my memory.
Poof, begone!
I went out after work last night. (Yeah, yeah, yeah, what else is new, right?)
To tell the truth, I wasn't going to because I had a bottle of wine (Arbor Mist Peach Chardonnay) in the refrigerator at home waiting for me, and I'm getting a little tired of going out every night.
But, on the way home a little voice in my head said "Go on! You know you want to!"
So, I did.
(I have no willpower whatsoever!)
Anyway, it was actually a very good thing that I did, because I ran into my good friend Michael.
We spent a good while catching up on things. After a little while it kind of morphed into a casual, fun "Do you remember when . . ?" kind of conversation where you talk about all the crazy stuff that that you did and that happened to you way back when you were still young and stupid.
Everyone needs to do this once in awhile. It helps you remember where you've been.
He's still trying to get me to go to Sue's Halloween party. I wanna go, the only problem is I don't have a costume yet.
Whatever it is, it's got to be cheap. I just got finished paying bills and there's a stack more that have yet to be paid.
Mike doesn't have a costume yet either. Maybe we should put our heads together. Together, we could come up with something fabulous.