<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, October 25, 2003

We Goin' Party Like It's Ya Birfday

I had a great "birfday". Thanks to everyone who sent me greetings and birthday wishes.
'Priciate it!!!
G. made my birthday a very special one.
It was all about me.
He wined and dined me, took me to a movie (The House of the Dead), then out for drinks at da club (The Quest), and then we had some people over for even more cocktails.
My very first guests in my new house! Pretty cool.

Not to be all materialistic, but I also got some pretty good stuff: a stack of CDs I've been wanting, a new shirt, and my practical husband even bought me a brand new coffee-maker, 'cause he knows how much I love my morning cup of wake-up juice and our old one broke a little while ago. I think I wore it out using it too much.
The servers at work even got me a cake and sang to me right in the middle of the restaraunt.
All in all, a very good day.

Aside from that there's not much going on.

My good friend Fireguy is making plans to visit Baltimore, just to visit me!
This makes me very, very happy.
It's been too long.