<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, November 08, 2003

Be Vewy Vewy Qwiet

I woke up hours ago, but I've been lying there in the bed, right on the edge between sleeping and waking, that twilight-zone kind of awareness where you think all kinds of strange and wonderful things.
It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.
I would've just stretched, rubbed the sleep-grit out of my eyes and gotten up, because I really hate just lying around. When I wake up I want to get the day started, brew some coffee, turn on some tunes, open the shades and let the sunlight in.
G. is a light sleeper and I instinctively knew if I did get out of bed, no matter how quiet I was trying to be, I'd still wake him up. It's happened many, many times before.
Me brushing my teeth in the morning with the bathroom door shut could wake this man up.
You ever notice that when you're trying to be extra quiet, every noise is three times as loud as it normally is?
At least I'm well-rested!

It's been kinda the "same old same old" lately. I'm going clubbing tonight with my friend Mike, so that should add a little variety to my life.
I don't like that "boredom" feeling because it makes me feel like doing something drastic to shake things up.
not yet, though.