<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, November 15, 2003

I Deserve It

I had a great last two days. I went to Grand Central Wednesday night. There were a lot of girlies there, which I thought was unusual.
I mean real girls, not drag queens or lesbians. (Lesbians are "womyn" anyway, not "girls", right?)
Anyhoo, I got a Cap'n Morgan and coke and gave Eric (who was looking really yummy in his Reese's peanut butter cup t-shirt, by the way) a big hug. There wasn't much going on downstairs, so I headed upstairs to the video bar. I figured if there wasn't anybody interesting to ogle, I could at leat watch videos while I sipped on my cocktail.
Brooks, who used to tend bar at the Allegro, was the upstairs bartender which kind of surprised me. I haven't seen him in awhile and I almost had forgotten him altogether. I looked at him for awhile thinking "I know this guy, but from where?" and I strained my brain until it finally came to me. It's good to know he's still around.
I saw Chris there, and he was looking as scrumptious as always and I gave him a big hug and and talked to him for a while. I hadn't seen him since Pride Day, so it was really nice running into him.
The videos were OK. Poppy stuff from last year, mostly: Britney, Madonna, Shakira, Cher.
(G. calls it "gay music" and I can't deny it, really).
They did play "Cry Me a River" by Justin Timberlake and I just stopped everything and stared at that projection screen while it was on. That man is just too sexy!

I made it a "Blockbuster Night" last night and rented Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle and Bringing Down the House.
I popped some corn, sipped on some a 99 Bananas and Sprite, and watched my movies and went to bed.

They got me working some mad hours at the restaurant.
I'm not complaining or anything. They took a lot of hours from other people, but my hours actually increased, which means more money for me, but less time to relax, blog, whatever.
Working a lot is good in another way--the more I work, the less time I have to spend the money I make, which means my money will pile up that much faster.