<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, December 26, 2003

I Like Da Way You Do Dat Right Thurr

I had a great Xmas. I hope everyone else did too.

I caught World Idol on TV last night. Actually, it was pretty good.

Diana Karazon, who won Pan-Arabic Idol, sang in her native Arabic and I swear, I swear, at one point it sounded like she was singing "sunny moments suck", but it was more like

    Suh-huh-huh-nee-hee-hee Mo-ho-ho-ments Suuuuuuck!
and I was rolling on the floor laughing so hard I nearly wet my pants!

My favorites were Ryan Malcom from Canada who performed one of my favorite songs, and hottie Will Young, representing the UK, who did an excellent version of The Doors' "Light My Fire" and who has one of the nicest sets of choppers I've ever seen.
We'll have to wait a week to see who wins, though.

After that, I went out for a drink or two.
I had to struggle to get my butt up outta bed though. All the Cabernet Sauvignon I had drank earlier had put me in a light stupor, making me lazy and lethargic.

The first stop was Leon's. I went there 'cause it had been awhile since my last visut, but mostly because Bert makes the strongest and best drinks in town.
Everyone in there was really drunk and really, really loud. Why do people raise their voces when they drink? It's like the more people drink, the louder they get. I've always wondered about that. There's got to be a logical explanation for this.
Anyhoo, after downing a few there I went to The Quest for another quick one. Saw David and chatted with him for a few, and got a big hug and a brotherly peck on the cheek. (Dave's so sweet!)

Making plans for New Years Eve. I don't want to spend it in Baltimore, though! As much as I love this stinkin' city, I need to get away for a little while.
I have a potential destination in mind, but I'm not sure I can swing it yet.
We'll have to see what happens.