<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Re-Hash

After my rough weekend I feel like a dishrag that's been wrung out too much.
I can't just sit on my ass, though. We've got company coming over this afternoon, so I have to tidy up the apartment some.
Is it cheating to throw everything in the closets or down the basement stairs? I don't feel much like doing anything today.
I went out to The Quest last night after my long day of working. I made excellent money, so I was happy about that.
Glug, glug, glug.
After 3 bourbon and Cokes I was feeling right as rain.
Alchohol--the great equalizer.
A couple at the bar last night was having a "lover's quarrel"-- in the middle of the bar at the loudest sound level imaginable, so I wasn't keen on staying too much longer than I did. I talked to Terry for a little bit, and then I left. There were too many dramatics going on.
I make it a point never to get involved in public theatrics like that myself. It's way too embarassing.

The holiday party at work is December 19th and I still haven't bought my Secret Santa gift yet! Why do I always wait 'til the last minute? I still don't have a clue what to get this guy!
Someone suggested "get him something you'd like for yourself".
Uh-huh.
I'm sure Big Mike (who's straight, by the way) would just love a Hunk-A-Day wall calendar!
I'll be sure to let you know what I come up with.