<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Shiny Chatty People

Frenzi: Hey, you!
Wonder Boy: Hey! Wuzzup?
Frenzi: Nothing really.
Frenzi: U?
Wonder Boy: Deleting junk mail from my INBOX. If I don't keep it in check
Wonder Boy: it gets out of control.
Frenzi: I haven't seen you out and about lately.
Wonder Boy: That's cuz I haven't been out.
Wonder Boy: I've been working like a dog.
Wonder Boy: Anything exciting going on?
Frenzi: I went to the new levi/leather bar the other night.
Frenzi: Spike.
Frenzi: The bartender who used to work at Grand Central works there now.
Wonder Boy: Chris?
Frenzi: Yup! ;)
Wonder Boy: Holy @#$%!
Wonder Boy: I deninitely need to stop by there then!
Frenzi: So when R we going 2 go out and paint the town? Just
Frenzi: because U have a "husband" doesn't mean you have to stay home
Frenzi: all the time.
Wonder Boy: I know. You're right.
Frenzi: I'm planning to go to Grand Central tonight.
Frenzi: Why don't you come out?
Wonder Boy: Maybe.
Wonder Boy: Don't hold your breath, though!
Frenzi: OK, well it would be great to see you
Frenzi: if you come, but if you don't, I'll just see you later.
Frenzi: It was good to run into you on here.
Wonder Boy: Yeah, good to talk to you too.
Wonder Boy: It's been awhile.
Frenzi: I gotta go. Don't be a stranger, OK?
Wonder Boy:I won't. I promise!!!
Frenzi: See ya! :)
Wonder Boy: Bye!