<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, January 30, 2004

We Were Never Being Boring

Superduper slow in the restaurant yesterday.
Time just creeps.
When it's that slow all I do is eat all day. I check my tables, then I grab something and eat it.
Calories are my friends.
I also spent a lot of yesterday in the Server Station singing (wailing?) along with the Muzak.
I have to amuse myself somehow, don't I?
Just in case I didn't already know, everyone made sure they told me that I definitely was not going to the next American Idol.

Speaking of American Idol, I've been watching the auditions and I just don't understand how some of those people ever thought they could sing well enough to be on that show.
That would be like me, knowing I couldn't sing my way out of a wet paper bag auditioning for that show. They should know they're that bad right? How could they not know? Are they in denial?
I don't understand it.
It was good for a laugh anyway. Plus, it's good to know there are people out there who sing worse than I do. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Pizza, beer, and spades last night at my place after work.
classic.
Bonus points for being in bed, mostly sober and asleep by 1:30AM, which hardly ever happens.