<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Do I . . .

Smoke: Yep
Do drugs: Aside from liquor, no
Have sex: As much as I can
Sleep with stuffed animals: Not since I was a child
Live in the moment: yes
Had a dream that keeps coming back: Not for awhile
Play an instrument: The stereo
Believe there is life on other planets: Possibly
Remember your first love: Absoloutely
Still love your first love: No
Read the newspaper: Only the funnies, Liz Smith, movie reviews, advice columns and Hints From Heloise
Have any gay or lesbian friends: Duh!
Believe in miracles: I wouldn't rule it out
Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever: Nothing lasts forever
Consider yourself tolerant of others: Very much so
Consider love a mistake: Never. Love is never unwise
Like the taste of alcohol: I drink enough of it, so I guess I must
Have a favorite candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Believe in astrology: I want to believe, but part of me thinks it's baloney
Believe in God: I belive in a Higher Power, call it "God" if you need to put a label on it
Believe in magic: I like to believe anything is possible
Pray: Seldom
Go to church: Never
Have any pets: Not at the moment
Talk to strangers who IM you: Sure!
Wear hats: Only if I don't feel like doing my hair
Have any piercings: No
Have any tattoos: Not yet. Soon, though
Hate yourself: Never
Have an obsession: Not really
Have a secret crush: I have a couple, actually
Collect anything: Comics
Have a best friend: yep
Wish on stars: Not really
Like your handwriting: Love it
Have any bad habits: Smoking is number one on the list
Care about looks: Not as much as I used to, but yes
Believe in witches: Yes
Believe in Satan: I believe there are Negative Forces, not neccesarily "Satan"
Believe in ghosts: Not really, but I'd believe it if I saw it.