<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, February 06, 2004

Someone Left The Cake Out In The Rain

I got my W-2s yesterday, took out my handy-dandy calculator and 45 minutes later--badda bing, badda boom--they were done, with stamps on them and in the mail.
The refund this year is by far the most money I've ever gotten back, so I'm thinking of all the ways I'm going to spend my money.

I was serving at the restaurant last night, and I was waiting on this guy and I noticed that he had finished his drink. So I go up to the table and ask him,
"Sir, would you like another drink?"
He replied, "I'm straight."
It took every ounce of willpower in me not to relpy,
"Really? I'm gay. Now that we got that out of the way, do you want another drink or not?"

Last night was another "wintery mix" (as the weathermen are fond of saying) of snow, sleet and freezing rain which changed to just rain sometime this morning and it's just disgusting out there.
The snow is dirty, the slush on the side of the road is black.
I'm dreading having to go out there to go to work today, but a boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do.