<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, February 27, 2004

When I Step Inside The Place To Be, All The Ladies Fall In Love

The last couple of days have been pretty good.
It's been just busy enough at the restaraunt so I always have something do do and I'm making money, but not so busy that I'm running around like a crazy person.
No bitches.

The other day I went out and got some Axe deoderant / body spray. According to the advertising, it's supposed to make all the girls swoon.
Well, they weren't kidding. I had to practically beat them off with a stick.
Then again, I sort of have that problem anyway. All the girls at work are always rubbing all over me, touching me, grabbing my butt. It can get annoying sometimes.
"Get off of me, I'm not a piece of meat!"
All the straight boys are jealous, but they really shouldn't be. It's not like I'm doing anything with any of them.
They're my "sisters", you know?
A couple of girls have even offered to bear my children.
I have to admit, I've considered it. I figure all I'd need is a copy of Blueboy and a turkey baster and I'm all set.
Having kids id a pretty big step, though. I don't think I'm ready for that quite yet.

They're doing work on the water main, so there's no running water all along my block.
This means no showers or baths, and I'm brushing my teeth and shaving with bottled water.
The worst thing about it is that I can't flush the friggin' toilet.
The water's only been off since last night and already the commode is full of . . .
well, you can guess what it's full of.
Shit happens.
I was told it would be on by this afternoon.
The first thing I'm doing (after I flush the toilet) is filling up some empty gallon jugs with water and putting them in the basement. If this ever happens again I can at least fill the toilet tank.
Not being able to flush is just foul.