<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I See Blue Skies

I just finished a humongous cup of coffee.
When I say "humongous" that's exactly what I mean. This cup (actually I think it's a beer stein) is the equivalent of 5 regular coffee mugs.
Anyway, now I'm all wired and I have all this energy.
I need to find something to do with it.

The weather has been absolutely phenomenal the last couple of days.
Blue skies, sunshine, soft breezes. It's like springtime outside my window.
I haven't worn a jacket in two days and it feels strange. I'm not used to bare arms, plus without my jacket I have to put my cigatettes in my backpack.
I'm not used to it.
I almost wore shorts today. I took them out of the drawer and thought about it really hard, but then I figured that might be rushing things a bit.
It's awful early for it to be this nice.
I can't shake the feeling that this it's only temporary and that cold weather will come around at least once more.
It's only March!
Or maybe that's just me being pessimistic.

I was off yesterday and today and it's nice not to have any "projects" that need doing except the ones I take on for myself.
For example:

I spent yesterday rearranging the furniture in the bedroom and putting all my CDs in alphabetical order.
Yes, I was that bored.
Today's project is making some sense of the basement.
Luckily, we haven't lived in this house long enough to clutter it up too much.

I might possibly be going to Gallagher's this Friday after work.
All the girls at work have been going there on Fridays for Hip-Hop Night and they invited me to go.
A night out with the girls? Sounds like fun.
I work Friday night, though, so it'll all depend on how I'm feeling.