<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Excelsior!

Today marks the second "blog-iversary" of this blog.
Yay!

I started this blog exactly two years ago as sort of a lark.
Something fun to do until I happened to get tired of doing it. When the effort of doing it outweighed the pleasure of having it done, I vowed I would quit.
I didn't expect the "blogging thing" to last very long --and especially not two years.

The most amzing thing? I haven't gotten bored with it yet.
That's a minor miracle in itself that there are still things I want (or maybe I should say "need"?) to say. I still have the motivation (which is the essential element in the enire process) after all this time.
Believe me, nobody is more surprised at this than I am.

    Anyway, a big hearty Thank You . . .

  • for reading this in the first place.

  • for leaving pithy and thought-provoking comments to the posts.

  • for signing the Guestbook. (hint, hint)

  • for making the last two years a genuine pleasure.
    Thank you so much!!
BTW, how long do you have to be blogging to be considered a "blog veteran"?
Not that I plan on stopping any time soon.

You can't get rid of me that easily!