<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, May 07, 2004

You're Toxic

Have you ever felt like the only person in this world you want to be around is yourself?
It's like yesterday, everything and everybody was just grating on my nerves and the only thing I wanted was just to not be around people.
This incuded pretty much everybody.
If everyone on the face of the planet would just vanish --Poof begone! -- I would be OK with that.

I used to think I was a "people person", but I'm not so sure about that anymore. Right then, I just want to hide myself in a cave.
I was thinking that I must have a Social Anxiety Disorder, but this "I hate the world" mood doesn't happen very often.

I'm a very happy person, usually.
Really, it's true, I tell you!

It also didn't help that we were really slow in the restaurant and I barely made any money. That's always a downer.

Anyway, I got over it all, and now I'm ready to face a brand new day!

Also, some more great news: I found out yesterday that my very good friend Fireguy is coming up to visit sometime around the 20th.
For real this time.
I'm very very happy about that.