<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, July 30, 2004

If I Strip For You, Will You Strip For Me?

Things are getting weird at the the ol' homestead.

I took off my wedding band today, which clinches it (in my own mind, anyway) that it's totally over.
I'd probably be more upset about it if I gave myself time to think about it, but I've been purposefully keeping myself busy so I don't have the opportunity.
I'll cry some other time. Right now there's too much to do!

I've started packing up things in boxes, and I've got 50% of it done already.
My friend Rick, who tends bar at Phoenix knows lots of people and he said he'd keep an ear open for apartments or people looking for roommates.

It won't be long.
Trust and believe.

Holy snap!
I was invited to this Uderwear Party that'll be going on at Spike this Saturday night. There'll be a "clothes check" and anyone who shucks down to their tighty-whities get's one dollar off thier drinks all night.
Believe it or not, I'm seriously considering it.
It's been awhile since I was "out" on a Saturday night.

It all depends on how late I get out from work and how tired I am.
And whether I "shuck down" depends on how many other guys are in their underwear.
I'm not ashamed of my body or anything -- but I don't want to be the only one, you know?