<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Mail Tag

From:"Blondie" tmilner@xxxxxxxxxx.us
To: wonderboy@writeme.com
CC:
Subject: Guess who??
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:10:01 -0400

Jimmy,
I've been trying to find you for sooooo long!!! Finally i was able to bring up your blog!! I'm so damn happy right now!!
How is G? Work? Yourself?? Please write back!

Blondie

* * *

From: wonderboy@writeme.com
To: tmilner@xxxxxxxxxx.us
CC:
Subject: Re: Guess who??
Date: Thur, 19 Aug 2004 10:40:01 -0400

Blondie!!!
It's been awhile! Good to hear from you! I would have called you but I lost your number when I moved!
Give me a call sometime and we can go out for cocktails and catch up.
(410) xxx-xxxx
Love, Jimmy

* * *

From: "Blondie" samples@truelemon.com
To: wonderboy@writeme.com
CC:
Subject: Guess Who?
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:00:52 -0400

Hey Jimmy,
It's Blondie writing you again- once more to see if your'e pissed at me, and never want to talk again, and if so, then I respect that. But if you'd like to talk....
I've been reading your blog --everything i've missed. So much has happened!
Alot of drama on my side too, but it's winding down.
Excuse the bad typing, broken finger.

Blondie :)

* * *

From: "Blondie" samples@truelemon.com
To: wonderboy@writeme.com
CC:
Subject: Gone again
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:40:35 -0400


Hey Jimmy,

Well I guess you've chosen never to speak to me again, so I'm just writing to you to tell you how grateful I am to have known you. You were such a positive influence in my life, and I've remembered just about all the "words of wisdom" that you shared with me. Thank you.
If you've been wondering...
My daughter is doing great, she is getting so tall (she'll be two in october)and yes, I left the jackass that was her father.
Hope everything is going great for you. Stay sweet.

Blondie

* * *

From: wonderboy@writeme.com
To: "Blondie" samples@truelemon.com
CC:
Subject: Gone again? No Way!
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 10:25:34 -0500

BLONDIE!
Didn't you get the email I sent you to your other mailbox? I sent it almost a week ago!
The gist of it was that it was GREAT HEARING FROM YOU! I also said let's get together for luch or cocktails or something and catch up on old times.
I ALSO left my phone number. (I lost yours when I moved, otherwise I would have called YOU).
(410) xxx-xxxx Call me sometime, OK?

Love, Jimmy

* * *

From: MAILER-DAEMON@webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com
To: wonderboy@writeme.com
CC:
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 15:25:35 +0000 (GMT)

This is the Postfix program at host webmail-outgoing.us4.outblaze.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be be delivered to: samples@truelemon.com
For further assistance, please send mail to [postmaster].
If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The Postfix program
Blondie,
I don't know what's going on, but I can't seen to connect with you!
I'm not pissesd and I don't not want to speak with you again.
Why would I?
That truelemon.com adress didn't work, and you obviously didn't get my original message, so email your phone number to me and we'll talk and catch up.
OK?
Love, Jimmy