<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

I've Met Someone New

I've met the most wonderful boy!

His name is Rico. He's absoloutely adorable.
I fell in love with him the first moment I laid my eyes on him.
The best thing is that G. likes him alot too!
As a matter of fact, he slept between us last night, and he's going to be living with us.

Before you go thinking I'm involved in some bizarre love triangle, let me just say that Rico is a dog.
A real dog.

That's right, I got a puppy!

I've never had a dog before, I've always beena cat-person, but when Gloria from work said she needed to give her puppies a good home, I simply couldn't resist.

Rico is a dachshund / chihuahua mix, and he's the cutest thing I have ever seen.
He's only six weeks or so old, so he's still a baby, really. I can tell by the size of his paws that he's not going to get much bigger than he already is.
Which is great because I can carry him around in my backpack!
And I can buy him little sweaters and hats for the wintertime and he'll be so cute!

I still have to train him, though. But I don't anticipate much trouble with that.

Photos of Rico will be coming soon.