<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Friday, October 29, 2004

10 Things I Can See From My Bed

(Or, 10 things that become infinitely more interesting when I cannot force myself to do anything)

1.) Cordless phone and electronic organizer
Isn't there an urgent and potentially life-altering phone call I should be returning right now?

2.) Huge beer stein full of pencils, pens, and markers
I'm a pen thief. Guard any writing implements with your life or you'll never see them again (unless you catch me using one).

3.)A picture of Lynda Carter as Wonder woman
She's the diva, all right? (That Xena bitch is just a bad knock-off!)
That Lasso of Truth would come in handy now and then, wouldn't it?

4.) Pile of bills that need paying
Actually, these are pretty much easily ignored -- except when I get a cut-off notice, that is.

5.) The latest Details magazine with Ben Affleck on the cover
Yes, I'm a subscriber. Details is the gay men's bible, OK?

6.) TV, VCR, DVD, and Cable Box (with universal remote, so getting up is not even in the equation)
It's sad when you have 300 channels to choose from, and a stack of DVDs and VHS tapes and there's nothing you want to watch.

7.) Light up electric sign which reads "Happy Hour"
It's Happy Hour somewhere in the world right now, isn't it?

8.) Journal I received for my birthday last year
It's still totally blank. Why keep a journal when you can blog?

9.) Basket full of dirty clothes that need washing
Plus there's a half-dozen drinking glasses on my bedside table that need to go into the dishwasher, an ashtray full of cigarette butts that needs to be emptied, and couple of empty soda bottles that need to be thrown out.
I'm so lazy when it comes to housework. If you don't believe me, just ask my husband and he'll tell you.

10.) My dog Rico
The one being in the world who doesn't give a damn what I look like and who loves me unconditionally.
The more I'm around people, the more I love my dog.