I'm Not That Desperate
Of course there's a Desperate Housewives Quiz*.
And naturally, like a good little lemming, I took it.
You can see my result on the right.
I must confess that Desperate Housewives is my Sunday evening guilty pleasure. The only gripe I have about the show is that it raises more questions than it answers.
As of now, the viewers are left wondering . . .
- Did Mary Alice actually kill herself? If she did, why?
- Who wrote the disturbing note the ladies found in Mary Alice's things?
- Who is/was Dana, and how does she fit into all of this?
- What was in the box that Paul taped up and threw in the lake?
- What the hell is wrong with Zach?
- Why is Mike breaking into houses? What is he looking for?
- What is Mama Solis going to do now that she knows Gabrielle's dirty little secret?
(*Quiz link shamelessly stolen from Chrisafer.)