<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Thursday, November 25, 2004

I'm So Thankful It's Over

I am so glad Thanksgiving is all over, you don't even know.
What with cleaning the house, preparing the food, playing the happy host, and cleaning up afterwards, I am more exhausted than I would have been if I had to work a double-shift at work.

And the kids! Running, schreeching, getting into everything, tormenting Rico. They had that poor dog trembling with fear.
This clinches it. I am never having children.
Ever.

And we'll be eating leftover turkey for the next week and a half, probably. Turkey sandwiches, turkey salad, turkey soup, any conceivable way to eat turkey, that's what we'll be consuming.

It was fun, though. Don't let all my bitching fool you.
Everyone had a nice meal, and my corn puddin' was a big hit, and everything turned out better than I expected.
I guess I shouldn't complain, it could have been alot worse.

We decided that next year, we're going somewhere else for Thanksgiving. We'll bring side dishes and wine and then we can just thank the host and excuse ourselves at the appropriate time and not have to deal with all the other stuff.

Christmas is just around the corner and I. am. not. ready.

But then again, I never am.