<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I Couldn't Have Asked For Anything More

It's OK if you're a Muslim, a Christian or a Jew,
It's OK if you're Agnostic and you don't know what to do.
An all-inclusive celebration . . .
Happy ChrismaHanuKwanzakah to you! (And Pagans, too!)
I am lovin' those Virgin Mobile holiday commercials. They rock.

Christmas is nearly here and I am so not prepared for it . . .
SO I'm taking a little time off from blogging until after Christmas is over to really focus all my attention on all the things I need to take care of.

But I couldn't just go without telling the very best news of all: I finally got a hold of my Mom! I called her last night and we talked for over an hour.
During that hour I went from laughter to tears and then back again over and over.
When she said, "James, your father loved you very much. I know he did. He just didn't know how to show it, that's all." I was blubbering so much I nearly dropped the phone.
It was just as emotional for Mom, too.

You know, I'd asked my Mom to call me "Jim" or "Jimmy" since I was 12, but she simply won't do it. I'll always to "James" to her. As a teenager, this used to drive me crazy.
Guess what? Her calling me "James" on the phone last night was like music to my ears.
Talking to Mom was like a part of me that I didn't even know was missing was returned.
It was the best Christmas present I could have asked for.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be back sometime after Christmas, but before the New Year.
I hope you have the best ChrismaHanuKwanzakah ever!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!