<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Monday, January 03, 2005

Picture Perfect Day

I don't know what's going on, but it's been unseasonably warm the last few days. The sun is shining, the sky is a bright blue, and a warm(!) breeze is foating by.
    It's springtime! Springtime! Spriiiiingtiiiime!!
Well, not really, but it sure feels like it. It seems foolish to be wearing a sweatshirt and jacket on a beautiful day like today, but the rational part of my brain keeps telling me, "It's January, Jimmy! Don't be stupid. You need to put something heavier on."

I'm off today, and I plan on enjoying it. Since the weather is so nice, I'm talking Rico to the park for a run, and then I plan on lounging.
It's good to do that once in awhile.

P.S. In the spirit of "out with the old, in with the new" I've updated the blogroll (AKA the Special People Club). Any blogs that haven't been updated in a few months, or blogs where the siteowner made an announcement that they were discontinuing blogging (or have deleted their blogs) have been dumped.
Sorry about that. If you were there in the first place it means I really enjoyed reading your blogs and I'm deeply upset that they're gone.
I'm keeping my eyes peeled, however, so if any should update or return to blogging, you'll be back on the 'roll where you belong.

I'm off to be lazy now. Have a nice day.