<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3440559\x26blogName\x3dWonder+Boy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://wonderboyblog.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-9208151565435014371', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Life is only what you wonder.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Random Things I Was Thinking About Over My Coffee This Morning

I'm warning you now, I just woke up 15 minutes ago, so this might not be that coherent. I apologize in advance.

  • Men are just naturally better-looking than women. It's true! I'm not just saying that because I'm gay, either.
    Before you protest, hear me out.
    Go to your local drug emporium (Rite-Aid, Walgreen's, CVS, whatever) and stroll down the aisles and what do you see? Like 3 aisles devoted to nothing else but female grooming products and cosmetics. Hair color, permanants, makeup, powder, eyeshadow, mascara, nail polish, eyeliner, lipstick, hair-removal kits, etc. I'm not including products that both men and women both use (hairpray and gel, lotion, soap, deoderant, etc). 3 aisles devoted just to the ladies. That's alot of shelf space!
    Men don't even get one full aisle. We get one rinky-dink shelf near the motor oil and other automotive supplies, and our "male grooming" items consist mainly of razor blades, shaving cream, Vitalis, and shoe polish.
    It's almost like an afterthought. "Oh, I guess the menfolk do need to shave. Hey, Shirley! Clear a space next to the Power Steering fluid!"
    Men are just naturally beautiful. We don't need all that crap to look good.

  • Rico is staring to hump pillows (and occasionally he tries to hump my leg).
    My little boy is growing up so fast. *sniff*
    We're still discussing whether or not to neuter him. My opinion is if it ain't broke, don't fix it. They say it makes dogs happier and healthier, and the husband suggested having him snipped, but I wouldn't want anyone neutering me -- no matter how healthy I would be afterwards.

  • Some Irish Cream would sure taste good in this coffee right now. It's 9:30 AM in the morning as I write this, though. It's a little too early to be hitting the bottle.

  • Gee, my email is piling up! Guess I sould reply to some of those messages.
    Ah, screw it. I'll do it later.

  • The debate rages on whether or not Clay Aiken is gay (or not). I don't really have an opinion on the matter. I think I would care more if I thought he was sexy. It's not that he's ugly, he's just kind of gangly and dorky looking.
    The boy can sing, though.

  • My mouse pad is filthy! I wonder what would happen if I threw it in the washing machine?

    OK, my mind has been wandering enough. It's time to post this, change from my jammies and slippers into real clothes and figure out what I want to do today.
    What do I want to do today?

  •